July 25, 2010

Busy week!

I did a photo shoot on Friday, July 23 with a 2 year old little girl and she was SO cute! She was fun, exploring everything and having a good time. It was very hot out and she was a great sport!

I did another photo shoot on Saturday with a family of 4. This family was BRAVE! It was about 7:15 and still 95 degrees outside! It was incredibly hot but we got some great shots. They were all wearing flip flops but braved the wilderness to get some great images! We got done with our photo session just in time. While we were "hiking" back up to the car it started sprinkling and the clouds were rolling in heavy. Once we got back to their house it started POURING and the wind was extremely strong. It was a pretty amazing evening!

I have two more shoots this coming week that I am really excited about. I will be busy editing for the next couple of weeks but pictures will be up soon on here and on my website!

Please contact me if you are interested in booking a session!

No comments: