November 10, 2009

Self Branding

WHO AM I:
I am a married mother of two children who I absolutely adore. I am a student at Lindenwood University and I will be excited when I finish my degree and start steering my life in a new direction. I currently work at Sam's Club as a cashier, not my ideal job, but it pays the bills and I enjoy working with the members.

MY VALUES:
I strongly believe in a high level of integrity, to where you do what is right whether someone is watching or not. I believe in the golden rule of treating others the way you want to be treated. I believe in respecting others and receiving respect in return. I value my family very highly. I am grateful for the education I am able to receive.

WORDS THAT DESCRIBE MY CHARACTER:
responsible generous loyal
caring patient not a risk taker
organized creative generous
analytical decisive precise
spiritual hard worker detailed
helpful intelligent focused
adaptable dependable
honest reliable
Of course these are probably not all of my attributes, but at least the ones I can think of right now.

WHERE I AM HEADED:
At the current moment in time, I am a college student. I am studying business in order to learn some things about starting my own business. I am doing some photography jobs on the side right now, but when I finish school, I would love to become a full-time photographer. I am passionate about photography and I love being able to compose, edit, and share the final product with the clients. I am working on building my portfolio in order to have a nice variety by the time I graduate next June (2011). My prices are reasonable and I can't wait to work with you!

No comments: